At the News List page, you can keep up with the latest news about APLA, read press releases and public statements or download an APLA information kit. Please direct all media inquiries to Bart Verry at 213.201.1525.
- February 26, 2015 - APLA and APLA Health & Wellness Welcome Results of Studies Showing Further Evidence of PrEP’s Effectiveness
- February 11, 2015 - ACTION ALERT: Ask Your Supervisor to Support Implementation of a PrEP and PEP Program in Los Angeles
- January 27, 2015 - APLA Health & Wellness Honors National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day With Health Fair in Baldwin Hills Saturday, February 7
- January 12, 2015 - AIDS Project Los Angeles Pleased With Governor’s Budget Proposal, Calls for Reinvestment in HIV/AIDS Programs and Services
- January 6, 2015 - Make a Date With Us in 2015!
- December 23, 2014 - FDA’S NEWLY REVISED BLOOD DONATION POLICY STILL DISCRIMINATES AGAINST GAY AND BISEXUAL MEN
- December 19, 2014 - Happy Holidays from APLA and APLA Health & Wellness!
- December 12, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: Ask Your Representative to Support HIV Program Funding
- December 11, 2014 - In Memoriam Dana Miller
- December 8, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: New Guide for Choosing a Health Plan Through Covered California Now Available
- December 1, 2014 - Commemorating World AIDS Day
- December 1, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: This World AIDS Day, Ask Your County Supervisor to Support PrEP in Los Angeles
- November 13, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness Launches Groundbreaking PrEP Program at New South Los Angeles Health Center November 17
- November 4, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: General Election 2014 - Go Out and Vote!
- October 28, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: APLA 2014 General Election Guide
- October 20, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: TODAY is the deadline to register to vote
- October 14, 2014 - APLA Commemorates National Latino AIDS Awareness Day, October 15
- October 12, 2014 - "A SEA OF ANGELS": 25,000 WALKERS RAISE NEARLY $2.3 MILLION AT 30TH ANNUAL AIDS WALK LOS ANGELES
- September 29, 2014 - APLA Health & Wellness’ New Gleicher / Chen Health Center Opens
in South Los Angeles
- September 17, 2014 - ACTION ALERT: End the Ban on Gay Blood Donations