Case Management Services
HIV/AIDS case management services are designed to identify and link HIV-positive clients to HIV medical care and services. These services are offered by qualified non-medical case managers who assess a client’s needs and address barriers to receiving care.
Description of Services
Case management at APLA offers a range of services, including:
- ASSESSMENT of needs and available services offered through APLA programs.
- REGISTRATION for eligible services within APLA.
- REFERRALS to services offered within APLA, by APLA Health & Wellness, as well as other services offered in L.A. County.
- TRANSPORTATION for APLA clients, such as free taxi rides to and from medical appointments and assistance with public transportation needs.
- CLIENTLINE provides telephone case management to clients in need of assistance who do not have multiple or complex service needs. A trained intern, volunteer, or employee will answer questions and provide information about accessing services at APLA and throughout L.A. County. You can call Clientline at 213.201.1500 or toll-free at 866.772.2365.
Case management services are provided to individuals who
- are living with HIV, reside in the County of Los Angeles, and have never attended an HIV medical care appointment.
- are living with HIV and were previously in HIV medical care, but who have not attended an HIV medical care appointment in the past seven months.
- are living with HIV, have an HIV doctor but have yet to achieve an undetectable viral load.
The Get Started section of this website contains information about registering for services and what you need to get started, program eligibility requirements, and more.
For more information on case management services, please call 213.201.1500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.